Arieli lately...

on Thursday, April 2, 2009

We're coming up to Arieli's first birthday this month and I can't believe how quickly time has gone. She is such a joy, and we are loving watching her grow and enjoying getting to know this amazing little person who has joined our family.
Here's a few recent photos of our pride and joy:

Taking a nap...
Showing off her sunhat
Cruising in her high chair (this is her favourite way to sit...)
Lunchtime!
Brush brush brush
Scaling the toy box (she turned it over, pushed it up against the wall, then climbed on top of it!)

7 comments:

Anderson Family said...

Star and I miss Arieli our walking buddy! I am glad you have a blog so we can keep up on Arieli and your family! Love the Anderson's

Cierra said...

She is just BEAUTIFUL!! I can't believe she is almost ONE! Wow!

The Tafuna Family said...

hahaha malachi does that with his feet too, sticks one up in the air when he's sitting in his chair.
what a pretty litle girl...time flies man

Josh, Hayley, and Baby Channing said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I cannot believe what a stunning little girl she is! I cannot get over how big she is now!! Such a big girl.

Cody said...

Hey! I just found you guys on facebook and I thought I'd stalk you and see if you had a blog! Congratulations of having a baby girl! She is adorable. I hope you don't mind if I add your link onto my blog. Come check out ours-- I hardly ever update it so don't get too excited! Jake and I are just being boring in Utah.

www.boucherbombshell.blogspot.com

Anyway, hope you guys are doing well!
Cody

Adam said...

She is so cute! Les extranamos! Thanks for posting pictures.

Anonymous said...

She is just BEAUTIFUL!! I can't believe she is almost ONE! Wow!
___________________
Vince
Increase your brand popularity overnight